Metal of Okkusenman! MEGAMAN

Okkusenman

Hi there,

Im new here, just wanted to share a recent project a friend of mine and myself have worked on, 'Metal of Oxenman' / 'Weekend - X Japan' arrangement by Takaya of the band Rouran (drummer/pianist)

And all guitar parts are played by me (Tyler)

we're not amateurs, we're very passionate, we love videogame music! hope you enjoy :D

peace.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=70r3W70TYfw

Nice arrangement! As cliche as it is, it's fun to listen to. Piano section kinda came out of nowhere and sticks out in a negative way. Dragonforce style solos get boring fast, not a fan of those. Overall good stuff.

Question, are you Japanese? If not, quit the wapanese act because it makes me want to destroy you... OTHERWISE GOOD JOB AND START SUBMITTING TO OCR!!!

Nice arrangement! As cliche as it is, it's fun to listen to. Piano section kinda came out of nowhere and sticks out in a negative way. Dragonforce style solos get boring fast, not a fan of those. Overall good stuff.

Question, are you Japanese? If not, quit the wapanese act because it makes me want to destroy you... OTHERWISE GOOD JOB AND START SUBMITTING TO OCR!!!

thanks for commenting, im not sure if you know X Japan? Takaya's kept the X feel with the piano solo, i hear what you're saying man, thats cool!

im not Japanese, no, Takaya (drummer/pianist) is, where does race come into any of this? :s

Good Job Snapple, way to be inviting to new guys trying to showcase their abilities. At the very least wait till it becomes very flagrant, if ever; which I doubt.

Nonetheless, the performance was very good. Much like Snappleman the piano segment does stick out a bit for me and pretty much waters down the fun of the track. Other then that I'd say it's an awesome take on RM2 - Wily castle 1.

As much as I love the track I'd like to see more from ya. :)!!

Good Job Snapple, way to be inviting to new guys trying to showcase their abilities. At the very least wait till it becomes very flagrant, if ever; which I doubt.

Nonetheless, the performance was very good. Much like Snappleman the piano segment does stick out a bit for me and pretty much waters down the fun of the track. Other then that I'd say it's an awesome take on RM2 - Wily castle 1.

As much as I love the track I'd like to see more from ya. :)!!

haha ah man its cool, Snapple has his opinion just like all of us right, anyways, yeah i understand what you guys are saying about the piano section, the entire track is all 'happy' sounding then the piano comes out of nowhere and brings the levels down a little, i really appreciate your comments! :razz:

Very nice arrangement. :D The guitar solo was pretty epic too. The bass.... I could recognize some of the eastern style of arrangement.

The reason I say that, is because when I listen to certain J-Rock bands they tend to have bass runs that flow up in a particular way. No offense at all, just a stylistic thing I've noticed.

I enjoyed. :D

Very nice arrangement. :D The guitar solo was pretty epic too. The bass.... I could recognize some of the eastern style of arrangement.

The reason I say that, is because when I listen to certain J-Rock bands they tend to have bass runs that flow up in a particular way. No offense at all, just a stylistic thing I've noticed.

I enjoyed. :D

hey Cyril, no offense taken :-D thanks for watching!

Can anyone tell me some more cool videogame tracks? to be honest, im quite new to it all, ive got a whole heap of .sid files im yet to check out :P im open to all genres, preferably 'major' sounding (happy) catchy tunes!

Indeed, we need the japanese arrangement style represented here.

especially since a lot of japanese people made the music people are remixing in the first place eh?

Anywho, this is sexy. Why? I don't know. I really don't find this music to be sexually attractive in any way, and I am not in the least bit aroused by it. Anyway. The piano did seem a little out of place, but I'm sure you can find a way to make it feel more natural. Then again, how many MM2 Wily remixes do we get with a piano solo out of nowhere?

Btw, the "now running, please wait" touch in the video was hilarious.