California Games - Title Theme

superjoe30

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno how much of an interpretation or arrangement this is, but I like how it starts. The panning tricks get annoying fast, and then we got a couple of exposed synth and a noisy snare fill leading into a much less interesting beat. A cool bassline could save that part. gets interesting again when the arpeggios come in, but the mixing keeps bothering me. Everything just sounds too exposed. And then it shifts to something else. Sounds like okay-mixed dance (sounds ok on common speakers, anyway), but it's not very interesting. It keeps bouncing between styles, and not all the transitions work well.

Ending is timed right. I got bored with this just before it ended, so you didn't drag on for too long. That's good.

There's my thoughts about it. Hope this is useful. This also serves as a bump to get your wip some more attention. (ppl come have a look at stuff that isn't square or nintendo!)

• 2 weeks later...
Dunno how much of an interpretation or arrangement this is, but I like how it starts. The panning tricks get annoying fast, and then we got a couple of exposed synth and a noisy snare fill leading into a much less interesting beat. A cool bassline could save that part. gets interesting again when the arpeggios come in, but the mixing keeps bothering me. Everything just sounds too exposed. And then it shifts to something else. Sounds like okay-mixed dance (sounds ok on common speakers, anyway), but it's not very interesting. It keeps bouncing between styles, and not all the transitions work well.

Ending is timed right. I got bored with this just before it ended, so you didn't drag on for too long. That's good.

There's my thoughts about it. Hope this is useful. This also serves as a bump to get your wip some more attention. (ppl come have a look at stuff that isn't square or nintendo!)

Thanks for the support, I needed to hear this feedback.

> Dunno how much of an interpretation or arrangement this is

Are you saying it sounds like a midi rip?

Other than that, I understand what you said, and am working. Thanks for listening!

Anybody else have an opinion?