Long time listener, First time Poster

Nubioso

Hi all, I've been a part of this website for a while now but I've never made a post until now!

Music has been part of my life for as long as I can remember but it's only been in the last couple of years that I've really tried to create my own music seriously opposed to just jamming out a few things on guitar or something.

Anywho, I just wanted to come onto the scene and have people check out a few of my songs.

I'm currently trying to work on a song for Zelda: Majoras mask and hopefully I'm good enough to even have a chance of being accepted on here!

http://www.myspace.com/bubblefacebastardband

Please let me know what you think, and I realize I'll probably get some brutally honest truths but....so it goes =D

For WIP hosting, i like using soundlantern.com . Its free, and kinda like if youtube just did music and nothing else. And when you post a track as long as the original quality isn't bad you don't lose much when streaming it via their server.

Anyways, i really like the feel of this song. Kinda reminds me of something from Final Fantasy VII. And as far as mixing and production go, its already perfect. Nothing blends to much or clips anything else in the song.

Maybe the only thing you could add is some kind of piano solo somewhere in the middle. It might give it a little more atmosphere to the song. :)