A (mostly finished) song from the band I'm in. (Tech-punk? Iono what to call it)

I'm the keyboard player for this group and we're working on releasing our first EP. This is the song that'll probably end the EP if we can all agree to it. Its not completely mixed yet (primarily because we just recorded new parts to this song on Friday and I'm lazy) but enjoy; I figure it'll be a nice break from the typical onslaught of electronic, metal, and orchestra that comprises this site.

http://www.tindeck.com/listen/neor

Yeah, we're all 18 with the exception of the drummer who is 16 (and kinda sick). Nashville has a nice, cozy underground scene filled with late high schoolers and 20-somethings so we all bounce ideas off of them musically, which is a pretty cool scene to be in.

I listened to Apartment 26 and they're a bit too metal for my tastes, really we're coming at this from more of a Pop-punk, post-hardcore style, like if Brand New had a baby with At the Drive-In and that child grew up to be a robot.