New song

Hey guys and happy Easter. I finished this song like 10 hours ago since I had time to work on it since my Goldeneye remix got NO'ed once again and my comp is wayy to slow to work with it right now -_-. But yeah I had this sittin around for a little bit and I suddenly had the motivation to finish it so here's "Maxed Out" vocal samples are from the original X-Men series you may or may not recognize 'em lol. Hope you guys like. Oh and feedback is appreciated.

Clicky

• 2 weeks later...

I like this, the drums holds my attention the whole way, nice grooves in this mix too.

Although I don't like some of the synths used, I believe that's more of a personal preference.

Chill-out groove around 2:05 is pretty awesome man, I also like how you brought everything to a climax right after that.

Overall, it's not what I normally listen to, but this sounds produced and arranged well, (for emphasis sake the drum pattern's are cool) for me, the track ended right on time.

Nice!

xD Well you're not alone there are a few people who weren't feelin some of the synths used but I think they fit with the song as a whole although I coulda spiffed em up to make them a lot more interesting, but a lesson learned that'll be applied to my next song. Thanks for the feedback man I appreciate it and glad you liked it =).

That's an odd, but wicked sounding synth line at the beginning. Drums sound pretty cool but I almost feel like they are being covered up by some of the synths you're using.

Is the song supposed to be hick-uping like that? Or is the player just lagging?

There is some cool arrangement here, but the synths that you have chosen make it sound a little sloppy. Cool little short synth line at the end. A little repetitive, maybe you could change it up?

Well I could...I'm treating this as a finished product so people can go all out with feedback and I can work with all of the negative stuff and use more energy for a new song, and no it's not supposed to do those things you're hearing. Soundclick's been screwin up my stuff lately, so here's the lo fi version of it, if you don't care about listenin to it again. Thanks for listenin =) I'll keep what you said in mind when I'm workin on my next song.

Whoa, ya, it sounds a lot better without those glitches. The percussion is clearer and the synths don't sound near as sloppy. I actually like it a lot

And my bad, I did'nt realize this was a finished project. I usually go into the WIP forum thinking everything is a WIP.

I like it man!

One question though, are you using reason and is that main synth in the beginning using the Thor patch "Trance Seq Pad" with some added delay on top of it?

Reason I ask is because I'm using that same patch in one of my older songs lol, and I thought it sounded very familiar.

Of course, it's not like there's only one and only one synth pad with arppegiator in it =P

But yeah, I use it around the 1:28 mark and again at 2:28 in this one of mine:

DJ Bubble Face - Nuerayyy.mp3

I dig your style man, sounds like something I'd make....you can't tell from this song I just linked you, but my other ones are more upbeat.

Perhaps a collab in the future?