Dreamland Dash

IhsAwoski

Aside from the drums - which are too weak even for a sweet melody-driven track like this - it's sounding pretty good. Mixing might need some work tho, some eq separation wouldn't hurt, and you might want to think of another ending, this just re-uses what you had earlier in the track, there used as a transition. Actually, the transitions are kind'a hard sometimes, you might want to soften those, make them blend together better.

That's what I think.

Aside from the drums - which are too weak even for a sweet melody-driven track like this - it's sounding pretty good. Mixing might need some work tho, some eq separation wouldn't hurt, and you might want to think of another ending, this just re-uses what you had earlier in the track, there used as a transition. Actually, the transitions are kind'a hard sometimes, you might want to soften those, make them blend together better.

That's what I think.

Yeah, I'm still new to making remixes, so I need this kind of stuff to help me become better with my music. I appreciate your criticism. I'll have to see what I can do to make it sound better

Yeah, i agree with Rozo on this one. Its a nice melody driven track. I think the leads stand out mostly pretty well on their own. The drums could use a little more power in some sections.

I think then ending is alright, but when making remixes of video game tracks it can be hard to come up with an original ending to something written by someone else. Still though, the quick lead riff isn't too bad. Sometimes changing up the drum beat while still keeping the instruments flowing at a steady speed can solve that.

As for the production, it really isn't that bad. I think some EQ seperation, as Rozo mentioned, could do some good in this mix.

Yeah, i agree with Rozo on this one. Its a nice melody driven track. I think the leads stand out mostly pretty well on their own. The drums could use a little more power in some sections.

I think then ending is alright, but when making remixes of video game tracks it can be hard to come up with an original ending to something written by someone else. Still though, the quick lead riff isn't too bad. Sometimes changing up the drum beat while still keeping the instruments flowing at a steady speed can solve that.

As for the production, it really isn't that bad. I think some EQ seperation, as Rozo mentioned, could do some good in this mix.

Yeah, one note about this is that I had no idea how to use the EQ when I made this. I just figured it out about a month and a half ago :P

Anyway, I'm going to get back to this song and begin using the EQ as well as editing the instruments and certain parts as well. Once I do, I will add the updated version into this thread.