OCR01086 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, WW & ALttP "Secret Seashells"

djpretzel

Hey, all! The maker of this remix is here once again to say thank you so much for all of your comments (including the criticisms about the phoniness of the samples: it's quite true).

And thanks for helping me get them to label the correct tunes used too! I was wondering if it'd ever happen. =D

And to Noir, zomg, that's awesome. I'd love to perform it with you some time live! Hehe.

Very much obliged, everyone. =)

Edited by Miku

Completely ignore what the last dude because this song is friggin awesome i downloaded it a day or two ago and can't stop playing it because if i do i'll start thinking about and have to go play it truelly one of my all time favorites especially the riff at 1:40.

Heh, I added that riff mainly to lessen the chances of the judges saying "NO NEW MATERIAL; I GIVE IT A NO", but yeah.. it did turn out to be a pretty decent riff didn't it? EDIT: Nvm, I assumed you were talking about the melody that first appears @ about 0:58 . I suppose the word you were looking for (for 1:40) might be "jam" or something similar. xD

Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it! =)

Edited by Miku

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Decent sounding. Mult-song or multi-title mixes like this one that host more than a few songs are usually bigger, more elaborate pieces however. This one was pretty simple, with just a few seconds second or two of Zelda's theme and Aryll's theme thrown in... I didn't really see the point. Could have just been a Mabe village mix and focus on just that. But nothing wrong with the style of the song itself. For what it is worth, this seems to be the only song that incorporates Aryll's Theme from TWW as far as I can tell.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01086 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, WW & ALttP "Secret Seashells"