*NO* Final Fantasy 4 'Zeromus - Embodiment of Hatred' *FT*

analoq

Hey, I wasn't sure if the queue was just really backed up or not but I decided it couldn't hurt to send a message anyway.

I submitted my song for review on October 21st and confirmation was received on the 22nd.

Song link is

Song title is Zeromus - Embodiment of Hatred

Artist is Khalal

Year is(was) 2003

Original Artist Nobuo Uematsu

Copyright Squaresoft obviously ;)

It's from the final battle... which I believe is aptly named "Final Battle"

any assistance or information you can provide would be greatly appreciated :)

- Khalal

seems mediocre, but i need to give it and the original another listen before i can come to any real decision.

Note for note with the original. Don't do that.

NO

Wow, that was quick.

The Surgeon General's Warning on Midi Ripping

The Surgeon General of the Public Health Service has issued the following warning on Midi Ripping:

Midi Ripping is a major public health problem in the United States. In the past 20 years, its use has increased 30-fold; it is estimated that more than a quarter of the American population rip off midis. The age at which persons first start to import midis into FL has decreased gradually to the junior high school years. Until recently, nearly 11% of high school seniors were culprits, and although that figure has declined to 7%, its daily use still exceeds that of drumloop abuse and pirating gigasamples. In a recent study, 32% of those surveyed had ripped midis from popular game tunes during the previous 30 days, while only 25% had tried to sequence the notes themselves.

Among the known or suspected chronic effects of Midi-Ripping are:

• short-term memory impairment and slowness of learning.
    decreased sperm count and sperm motility.
    interference with ovulation and pre-natal development.
    impaired immune response.
    possible adverse effects on heart function.

by-products of Midi-Ripping remaining in heart and soul for several weeks, with unknown consequences. The storage of these by-products increases the possiblilties for chronic, as well as residual, effects on performance, even after the acute reaction to the drug has worn off. Of special concern are the long-term developmental effects in

children and adolescents, who are particularly vulnerable to the method's behavioral and psychological effects. The "amotivational syndrome," characterized by a pattern of energy loss, diminished school performance, harmed parental relationships, and other behavorial disruptions, has been associated with prolonged Midi-Ripping by young persons. Although more research is required, recent national surveys report that 40% of heavy rippers experience some or all of those symptoms.

The Public Health Service concludes that Midi-Ripping has a broad range of psychological and biological effects, many of which are dangerous and harmful to health, and it supports the major conclusion of the National Academy of Sciences' Institute of Medicine.

Disclaimer All MMWR HTML documents published before January 1993 electronic conversions from ASCII text into HTML. This conversion may have resulted in character translation or format errors in the HTML version. Users should not rely on this HTML document, but are referred to the original MMWR paper copy for the official text, figures, and tables. An original paper copy of this issue can be obtained from the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO), Washington, DC 20402-9371; telephone: (202) 512-1800. Contact GPO for current prices.

**Questions or messages regarding errors in formatting should be addressed to mmwrq@cdc.gov.