Zelda Dungeon WIP finally getting there!!

jabond23

I know this was a posting before but for some reason i can't find it anymore. Is there some time limit on threads? I looks like 2 months...

Anyways the point of taking up your time is that i finally have a new update that i wanna try and resub to the judges panel now. I tweaked a lot around with this version. I did a lot of EQ changes and volume changes. I also messed around with the bass line and moved some of the notes around cause the original bass line seemed to plain and boring. I think everything else is just about where i want it, but i really wanna make sure its top notch before subbing it a third time.

I already subbed this twice, but i'm hoping that after spending all this time on this mix that i'll finally pass the third time. :)

stats.png

I know this was a posting before but for some reason i can't find it anymore. Is there some time limit on threads? I looks like 2 months...

Anyways the point of taking up your time is that i finally have a new update that i wanna try and resub to the judges panel now. I tweaked a lot around with this version. I did a lot of EQ changes and volume changes. I also messed around with the bass line and moved some of the notes around cause the original bass line seemed to plain and boring. I think everything else is just about where i want it, but i really wanna make sure its top notch before subbing it a third time.

I already subbed this twice, but i'm hoping that after spending all this time on this mix that i'll finally pass the third time. :)

stats.png

Hmmm, nope. Bitrate and file size is too high. Lower bitrate to maximum of 192 and file size limit is 6 MB. Everything else= gold. Well no...

I don't like that constant kicking at the kick drum in the beginning. It's like your drumming that with a sewing machine.XD Try varying the velocities on that one.

Yeah, i kinda noticed that myself. I'm fixing that and adding a lot cymbals and hi-hats to fix the monotony of that as well.

Don't forget snare.

Not just lows and hi's but mid's as well.

And don't ignore that bitrate, you could be rejected not a first, not a second, but a THIRD time for that. Actually, you would get rejected every time for that.