More Super Metroid?

AJ-enova

• 2 weeks later...
So you're saying you don't appreciate the variety? :?

You know, you COULD have just said "Hey, there are TOO LITTLE remixes of [other themes], and I hope to hear more of 'Maridia Rocky Underwater' or 'Crateria'.

I have no problem with variety, I just feel that rather than make loads of remixes for the same track, there should be more for others. And these particular tracks seem to be underated by many...

• 2 weeks later...
Some more remixes for Super Metroid Which Arent 'Red Swampy Area'. There are TOO MANY remixes of that tune.

Someone do 'Maridia Rocky Underwater' or 'Crateria'

There are plenty of good Crateria and Maridia mixes out there. you just need to look.

and could you define "too many" please? the reason there are so many mixes of the same tune is because you can do ANYTHING with that tune. on this site, you've got techno (energy tank), synth-jazz (zebesian midnight), wierd spacey-type stuff (brinstar bonsai garden), atmospheric creepy kinda stuff (brinstar [dreams in red]), bubly piano-synth stuff (all the world in one girl), and ray lynch kinda stuff (one girl in all the world). check them out, and tell me again why that's bad? because i don't see what is wrong with that. that's GOOD that we have that many mixes and they're so diverse.