Merry Christmas, OCR!

Tyler Heath

man, it's been forever since I've posted here, but OCR was where I learned to write music, and I haven't forgotten.

I wanted to let everyone know that I've recorded a free EP of more-or-less well known Christmas tunes, and you can listen to and download it right HERE. consider it my Christmas gift to all of you! because I don't have the money to actually buy you anything.

if you're thinking to yourself "who even are you?", I'm that guy who wrote the Artifact of Power series and did that collab with Zircon like five years ago. Since my last ReMix got posted here, I studied some traditional composition, decided I didn't like it, and started working on a career in contemporary/popular music.

so to sum up, 1) FREE MUSIC and 2) Merry Christmas, OCR!

Hot tap-dancing Jesus born again, it IS Tyler Heath! A Crimas miracle, says I! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and good cheer all around.

Also, I spent days looking for your complete artifact of power series on the web a few months back. So worth it. <3

Edit: Also, just played those seasonal tunes on our show. Righteous, dude.