OCR01962 - Virtua Fighter 2 "Juunen Hayaindayou"

djpretzel

Romanization of Japanese is a bit tricky and occasionally open to interpretation. But it's no where near as bad as the Hanyu Pinyin system of Mandarin Chinese. Really it doesn't matter much anyway because native Japanese have trouble keeping a common roman spelling for many words.

Yes there could be a y in jyuu, if you were typing Japanese on a keyboard you would have to use the y to get the right kanji because the kanji is read as "jyu".

The u at the end of yo is a mistake.... unless you were elongating the "o" sound. Alot of spoken japanese in various manga is written that way.

So it's legit.

More sega related remixes please!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01962 - Virtua Fighter 2 "Juunen Hayaindayou"
  • 1 year later...

When I first saw this track, I thought "What is this title, dude", but then I clicked on video and was like "Aha, I see" :D

Very neat track. Super digging the slightly dark and tense atmosphere. It's classic WillRock goodness, so nothing to complain about. Pounding drums, some piano bits here and there, and, of course, top-notch synth work - really love those crazy solos towards the end. Nice one!

Edited by Black_Doom