Your ReMixer name: Rick Fusion

Your real name: Sascha Grotz

Your userid: 21679

Name of game(s) arranged: Monkey Island

Name of individual song(s) arranged: Title Theme

System: DOS

Name of the Song: Caribbean dreams

PS: sry i m not good in english

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the chippy intro, but once the beat drops it turns into a generic saw-wave dance track. :\ There's something up with the kick drum; I'm not really sure what the deal is, but it sounds like it's stuttering; maybe it's a side effect of the side-chaining? The drums overall are very uninspired; needs more energy and presence. The filtered saw lead also sounds weak.

The arrangement itself isn't bad; a simple genre adaptation, but you need more variation throughout; this piece just reiterates the melody a couple of times over the standard beat. Gotta break it down, get a B section in there or something. Also, that's a pretty long fadeout ending.

NO

This track has a few issues with both the production and arrangement-

production issues are that once everything is firing on all cylinders, the compression smashed it flat. There were more dynamic contrasts when it was just the simple chip opening, and ideally, the track should really explode when everything comes in, In this case, the opposite happened, and it feels like things shrunk. Basically, the problem that is preventing me from being able to get in-depth with production critiques is the massive overcompression going on. Everything is being pushed so hard, your limiter is working overtime to prevent clipping. Ease everything back a bit, and then we can work from there.

The arrangement starts out pretty good in that it has a few decent ideas, but the repetition that occurs is pretty severe. There is a few different sections, but sonically, they are all very similar, albeit there are a few measure long breaks into just chiptune. This is one cool idea that can be expanded further.

SOrry, but this one needs some additional work. no

I'm coming off a nasty inner-ear infection and my hearing isn't quite back to normal yet, but this track is particularly bright and harsh. Looots of saws. Other thoughts are that the arrangement doesn't have a great deal of variation. Also it's kind of odd that your bass synth is panned hard right and your arpeggiating saw is hard left. Seems a little off balance. Okay i'm getting dizzy so I need to stop listening now.

NO