Possible Awesomeness? Or Epic Fail?

Dash Myoku

stats.png

Alright, so I had this idea a little while ago to mix various genre's into one. The genre's were Rock, Hip-Hop (Originally Krunk), Trance and a hint of Symphony. Well, it wasn't until about a week or so ago that I finally decided to try puttin' something together...and obviously, I did. Or else I wouldn't be posting.

Either way, I really want some opinions on this, as I have no real idea where to make this go. The initial idea was nice, but the after-thought left me hanging.

Criticize to your hearts content, my friends. Anything is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for the reply Kenogu.

lol I'd love to flesh it out...but I guess I really didn't have a direction in the first place, just an idea. I can either start a new project with the same idea, but with better direction...or keep working on this one and see what happens.

Of course, the original plan was to have it "mainstream" sounding. Something that you'd hear on the radio or some singing with. Can you tell I'm a little bad at those? lol