MIDI playback in FL Studio 9 on Windows 7 (64bit)

9 is pissing me off. First I had trouble with the damn ASIO, now it's not giving me any MIDI playback no matter what I try. The only half-clue I can get is that whenever I change the port number, I get a FL error message saying "There is no driver installed on your system."

Here's what I got set on it right now.

Capture0.jpg

Drives me nuts I have to do this every damn time. What am I doing wrong?

Firstly, make sure you have the drivers for your keyboard installed and good to go, then make sure you turn on the keyboard and have it plugged in and everything *before* you start up FL or it likely won't show up. if you're lucky it should then show up in that input box. If not, then it's probably a driver problem, search for the latest and greatest driver for whatever it is you're using.

9 is pissing me off. First I had trouble with the damn ASIO, now it's not giving me any MIDI playback no matter what I try. The only half-clue I can get is that whenever I change the port number, I get a FL error message saying "There is no driver installed on your system."

Here's what I got set on it right now.

Capture0.jpg

Drives me nuts I have to do this every damn time. What am I doing wrong?

Only problem i have is win7 won't recognize my drivers for my keyboard. ASIO works great though.