Remix this song please!!!

Somaru

Maybe everyone is busy with the eighteen million projects going on right now?

Eighteen million and TWO projects, my friend. That makes all the difference in the world.

Gotta give people some time to take it in and even see the request, duder. If people are looking for some new tunes to give a shot, they know to look here....or you could just challenge us that we're unable to remix it and, as a result of luck and chance, 7 people will try to do THAT ONE SONG. :lmassoff:

Hrm, well, I'll give it a shot... The negative motivation, anyway.

HOW COME NO ONE HAS REMIXED ANY SMT SONGS HERE?!?! ARE YOU COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF IT?!?! NOT ONLY IS IT ONE OF THE BEST FINAL BOSS THEMES FOR AN SMT GAME, IT TOOK YOU LAZY IDIOTS THIS LONG TO EVEN RESPOND?!?! YOU GUYS FAIL!!!!

So... How was that? Hopefully I don't piss too many people off :dstrbd:

If you did, there would be any number of people that would come in and tell you so in the most degrading, hurtful way possible.

Someday, I'd like to have some sort of forum olympics. We take the best of our site and pit them against other sites. There would be calling people out of bullshit, flamewar-ing, PPR diatribes, and the fastest person to get banned from signing-up.

I think we could take some serious medal.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the original song? I really like it. I was hoping there would be someone who would remix it totally orchestrated/symphonic like the first 10 seconds of the song. I also would be interested in whatever could be spawned from it...