Xenophobe's Purgatory (melodic death) with Cyril on board

Hello friends. Here's a new metal song I'd like to present to you. It didn't have vocals for a couple of months, until I got OCRemixer Cyril to do them for me, so I thank him for that, I think he did a really good job. Hope you like the song, here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/135436/DiseasedProject/Xenophobes_Purgatory_Vocal_Edition.mp3

Also, Cyril wants to say, that should you need a vocalist, he's willing to participate :D I really recommend him.

Pretty cool. Different that most of the melodeath I listen to (granted that only really spans In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Quo Vadis, and one Soilwork song) but thats not a bad thing. Its kinda your own sound, which is good! I gotta say, there are definately influences from other music genres (metalcore i think, which in itself is tied to melodeath) in there too, which, again, is not a bad thing.

I like it.

And, btw; dang Cyril! Talk about versatile. Clean vocals, pantera style, screams, and growls. I'm impressed. :-D Good job!