Looking for Guitarist <3

Tydin

I'm looking to a Guitarist to help out with this lil' project I'm working on.

If your interested PM me or comment, feel free to ask any questions you might have.

The lead is all I really need you for, also if you want to help, I would be happy to alter this mix to a degree to fit around your stly till we find a happy medium ;-)

Here is the song

Note that this is only the WIP

There's still a few things to be changed, but I wont get into that till I have found someone who wants to play for me.

It goes without saying that you will be credited. Also if there is something I can do for you in exchange I will go out of my way to give you it as a thanks for your time. I'm very handy in photoshop?

As always, i'm willing to help man. I'm in a spot now where i love helping people cause i don't to spend time thinking of my own original stuff, lol. Nah, i just like playing guitar. Keep in mind that my main style is full on metal, BUT i can absolutely do slower and cleaner stuff such as this.

Check out my reverbnation page for examples of my work Particularly Be Strong for a good example of what i consider to be a slower song, heh. Also,

is another good example.