memory on arcus odyssey

Pleas tell me what I need to change or else

lol

Anyway, it sounds too simple for ocr imo. Dunno how the original is, but my guess is that it's too conservative.

2:XX Okay, scratch that. It just has a really long intro, with too simple sounds. To me, it it could just as well start at 1:55. You should edit your title so it says metal. You'll attract the metal remixers that way, they'll be able to provide more accurate metal-related criticism.

Guitars sounds ok to me, maybe some phasing issues, not sure if that's intentional but it's imo not a good idea to use. The non-guitar sounds need work. Drums need to be louder, or stronger, or something.

The rest of the instrumentation is too simple. It works to have clean, simple, high bells for some of the track, but not for the entire track, and really not for 2 minutes of intro. :P

leaving out the intro and weird pitched-down outro things leaves you with 1 minute of "body" for this remix. That's kind'a on the short side. You could spice up the intro with more interesting, more organic and dynamic sounds, shorten it a bit and get a 2 minute remix which if done right is ok for ocr.

Whatever works for you. Good luck with it, and welcome to ocr. :D