Chrono Trigger -,- Tyranno Lair

Majere_Draven

I recently replayed Chrono trigger, for the millionth time, and was reminded about The Tyranno lair. I am musically uninclined at the moment and all i have is fruityloops. So I myself am in no position do this song justice. Maybe someone will get inspired?! Would appreciate, I know there are no promises but, throwing this out there.

Thank you so much!!

If i may suggest, IT would likely make an amazing Rock mix? even remix in some Ocean Palace

I do like the Chronotorious version (any CT music fan needs to get that... now) but would still love to hear a more electric guitar-heavy remix of this song. That would be one of those mixes I've silently hoped has been created for years now, and who knows, maybe someone will get inspired by this!

Personally, I think OCR is still missing a good Magus remix. For some reason every single last one of the songs that cover it cut out the last part of the source, which happens to be the most epic part, and when it is included, it's only thrown in once as if to say, "yeah, we have it in there, moving on." while the first part gets repeated several times. Messed up if you ask me.