Looking to hire a musician/rearranger

My apologies to the mods if this is inappropriate, but the level of talent here is quite high, so I thought I'd ask.

I'm producing an indie title for the Xbox 360, and I was fortunate enough to bring on Ronald Jenkees for the majority of the music in the game. One of his songs, tentatively labeled "Fast Piano Jam", is an absolutely perfect fit for my final boss, but there's one problem: it's never been on an official CD release of his, and the YouTube version is of far too low a quality.

Here's what I'm looking for: I want someone to take this two minute song and just...redo it. No remixing, just a note-for-note (or as accurate as possible) reproduction of the original composition. I'm willing to pay $150 (in what would likely be a half-now half-later thing) via Paypal or personal check to anyone willing to take on the job. You'll be officially credited in the game, of course. I do have Mr. Jenkees' express written consent for this remastering.

The song is here:

If you're interested, you can contact me at jwishnov@gmail.com. If you'd like more information, just ask!

Thanks again, OCR.

My apologies to the mods if this is inappropriate, but the level of talent here is quite high, so I thought I'd ask.

I'm producing an indie title for the Xbox 360, and I was fortunate enough to bring on Ronald Jenkees for the majority of the music in the game. One of his songs, tentatively labeled "Fast Piano Jam", is an absolutely perfect fit for my final boss, but there's one problem: it's never been on an official CD release of his, and the YouTube version is of far too low a quality.

Here's what I'm looking for: I want someone to take this two minute song and just...redo it. No remixing, just a note-for-note (or as accurate as possible) reproduction of the original composition. I'm willing to pay $150 (in what would likely be a half-now half-later thing) via Paypal or personal check to anyone willing to take on the job. You'll be officially credited in the game, of course. I do have Mr. Jenkees' express written consent for this remastering.

The song is here:

If you're interested, you can contact me at jwishnov@gmail.com. If you'd like more information, just ask!

Thanks again, OCR.

If you already have his consent then why can't you just give him the money for a transcription of the song?

If you already have his consent then why can't you just give him the money for a transcription of the song?

Well, I'm licensing his music, as opposed to having him compose original works. He expressed no desire to turn this song into one of proper CD release quality.

As far as transcription goes, Ronald Jenkees plays very, very largely off of improvisation. I doubt much of that at all was written out or planned. He's...kind of a genius.