Lion King Metal

Your sig is too big. An admin will remove it once they take note of it. You should make a smaller one, max 250 pixels high.

We had this game when I was a kid. :D Been a while since I played/saw Lion King, what source is this? Decent sounding mix, at least on imac speakers (I miss my home setup).

Would be better with more dynamics, sounds a bit too thick. Guitar is a little sloppy at times, a the lead's timing problems (esp around 2:00) are the ones that stand out ot me. Not sure I like the snare sound, it feels too much like a special sample and sounds the same over and over.

Can't say about the interpretation, but it sounds cool. btw, if the source was written for the film it's not eligible for ocr.

Thanks about sig! I saw/played this so long time ago as you) I don't remember the source, this melody just stuck in my memory. And i also don't remember was it film or game. Agree with your words about guitars(esp aruond 2:00:D) and dynamics. The only thing I didn't understand, about snare.. Something wrong with it? Thanks for your time!