Looking for music for a web-series

Chernabogue

Some good friends and I are making a web-series. I'm making some music for it but we are looking for a good song for the end credits.

We want an instrumental rock track, something cool and punchy but not as hard as metal/hard rock. Also, if you can integrate this little melody/thing in, it would be awesome!. Tell me if you want more information.

We are looking for someone who can work fast (I can help with drums and some instruments, ask me). If you're interested, post here or just send me a PM.

Thanks!

Some good friends and I are making a web-series. I'm making some music for it but we are looking for a good song for the end credits.

We want an instrumental rock track, something cool and punchy but not as hard as metal/hard rock. Something with a good melody. Tell me if you want more information.

We are looking for someone who can work fast (I can help with drums and some instruments, ask me). If you're interested, post here or just send me a PM.

Thanks!

Hmmm....i might have something for ya. :D How soon do you need it?