Hybrid III (Metal Medley)

Lashmush

If you wanted a review, you're about to get one...:-)

I enjoy quite a few of the songs that you remixed here. That said, there are some pretty big production problems that I can hear. The drums are too loud and too dead all at the same time. I would switch out the kick and snare patches for something with more body, and then lower them in the mix. The intro sounded very bare without and bass or guitar and only drums. The leads sound very sequenced, and are very buried behind the drums and rhythm guitar (which is also very loud). I'm noticing that most of this track seems to be a relatively straight cover, and that won't do for an OCR submission.:sad: However, the arrangement is still nice and the track is well down. Transitions felt smooth, and I couldn't hear any big pitch or timing errors. Though not sub material without some changes, a little production would make this track very enjoyable to hear. Keep it up:-)

• 1 month later...
If you wanted a review, you're about to get one...:-)

I enjoy quite a few of the songs that you remixed here. That said, there are some pretty big production problems that I can hear. The drums are too loud and too dead all at the same time. I would switch out the kick and snare patches for something with more body, and then lower them in the mix. The intro sounded very bare without and bass or guitar and only drums. The leads sound very sequenced, and are very buried behind the drums and rhythm guitar (which is also very loud). I'm noticing that most of this track seems to be a relatively straight cover, and that won't do for an OCR submission.:sad: However, the arrangement is still nice and the track is well down. Transitions felt smooth, and I couldn't hear any big pitch or timing errors. Though not sub material without some changes, a little production would make this track very enjoyable to hear. Keep it up:-)

I've reuploaded the track on the same link. It's now alot better imo. Thank you both for the feedback!