Contact Info

Your ReMixer name D. Aistrop

Your real name Daniel Aistrop

Your email address CopyCattVII@sbcgloabl.net

Your website

Your userid (number, not name) on our forums

ReMix Info

Name of game(s) ReMixed Super Mario World 1 & 2

Name of individual song(s) ReMixed Castle Themes (Both Games)

Additional information about game if it has not yet been added to the site, including composer, system, etc.

Your own comments about the mix, for example the inspiration behind it, how it was made, etc.

This arrangment is one of my most unique, and finished. "Laughs" I enjoy this mix be cause I use a variety of insterments. Most are commenly used. But the Handbells, this is a unique one. Produce a resinet sound that can send chills up your spine with the right chord. My most favorite part of the song is where the transistions between themes occur and I go into 3/4. Here I use both themes to creat a wicked combo. This right here was my main reason for writing this ReMix. A transistion and combo of two remixs, it was if it was ment to be. Anyways I hope you enjoy my mix. Heres the link.

P.S. It'a the only song that can be downloaded in the Music section.

Yeah, seriously, why iN the hell do people still submit songs with low encodings? So so annoying. Does anyone really think 56kbps/22khz stuff is gonna be posted here? Ever?

Indeed, the arrangement was prOmising. Come back when the sound quality compliments this. Though aggravating, I suppose that would be adequate grounds for a resubmission.