Another Aeris Remix - FF7

Anti-Syne

stats.png

Ok, I've been wanting to do something like this for a while, take a nice gentle orchestral source and go Electronic cut up distortion mad on it!

The arrangement isn't finished yet, and it's still needs a bit of tidying up done to it in my opinion, but i'd really like some opinions on how it's going so far.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q85KIhPXrIQ

Oh and should have mentioned originally i'm going for this sort of sound:

Thanks for any feedback!

I, of course just like anyone else whose even played a Final Fantasy game, really enjoy the source. That goes for the whole soundtrack as well.

Anyways, I see what you going for and it kinda works, but just only kinda. The drums do get very repetitive and the constant clap is kinda hard to deal with after a while. The whole track is quite noisy, like Brandon said, but doesn't mean that this can't be fixed. The distortion itself doesn't seem to be a problem. Just tweak the EQs a bit to clean it up cause most of the song songs a little mudded together. And i know you mentioned you know about the arrangement already, so i don't have to say anything.

Its a decent start and i think with tweaking on the production side and arrangement it could be a good remix. Especially if your going for that Justice sound you mentioned.