DMC-Reboot

Rukunetsu

One of the best tracks out of the series is
by rungran.

Hell yeah I thought this song was awesome in that episode -- and it was pretty good too.

The best episode from what I recall has got to be the poker match on the boat. The anime didn't have much of a story but it was more like a fitting tribute to the style and character of Dante, plus it expands on his Devil May Cry shop and the kind of jobs he gets...better than DMC2 overall haha.

But DMC4 had really bad characters, needed more demons and badassery like the wonderful DMC3. I clocked in at about 70 hours on it though mostly from Bloody Palace.

I have stayed with the DMC series because I love it. I've never played the God of War games and *dont shoot me* but I wasn't a fan of Bayonetta from what I played of it.

I wasn't a fan of Bayonetta from what I played of it.

How far did you get before stopping?

Nonetheless Bayonetta did feel as if it did set a new standard to the game play that Devil May Cry had started in regards to action games.

Bayonetta Combo vid

If there's one thing about Bayonetta that gives it more leeway to gamers new to the gameplay, is that it provides an "easy modo" that allows combos to be stringed out with very few button pushes. Course the harder difficulties feel much more satisfying.

Hilariously though I actually tried the "win button" mode and I kept fucking it up. :lol:

I can't do it for the life of me. :lol:

Edit:

I got to throw

as well as it shows some Jeanne combo play.

How far did you get before stopping?

Nonetheless Bayonetta did feel as if it did set a new standard to the game play that Devil May Cry had started in regards to action games.

I played the demo alot and then my brother got the game (who never buys these types of games...perfect candidate really). I gave it a whirl for a while but university was stopping me finish it. My bro finished it though so I used to play on his file and carry on. But between DMC4 and this I had played Ninja Gaiden Sigma -- which was totally badass and haaard. So whilst playing Bayonetta I couldn't help but think it was just this big cross of the two with a woman that was like some stylish version of Alucard and much easier. But the music, the "story", it just did my head in after a while. You gotta give DMC cred for getting you pumped up for a fight (except DMC 4's fight music was horrible).

Ah, badass DMC3 video. Makes me want to install it again but I know it'll suck me in for ages lol.

People bitch about Japanese characters being white haired pretty boys, then they change it and people get mad. What do people want exactly?

Thing is, Dante wasn't a "pretty boy." He had the white hair, sure, but he wasn't some scrawny little teenage punk with a bad attitude problem.

If people want something that isn't normal Dante, I can guarantee it isn't what we're seeing now.

You gotta give DMC cred for getting you pumped up for a fight (except DMC 4's fight music was horrible).

What's with all the DMC 4 hate? I honestly felt that Nero was a step-up gameplay wise then the clunky feel that i had with Dante in 3. Sure, 3 is probably the best, but DMC 4 is still my favorite. =o