SEGA Removing "Poor" and "Average" Sonic Titles From Retail

Liontamer

i dont get the love for senoue anyway. he didn't even do the music for the original sonics (sonic 3 was a ton of people so that doesn't count), meaning that he's been doing all of the garbage punky tracks we've been hearing since, frankly, adventure 1.

sonic colors to me is a total surprise. i didn't know he was capable of that.

anyway my guess is that senoue probably knew sonic 4 was going to bomb so he put more of his effort into colors.

i dont get the love for senoue anyway. he didn't even do the music for the original sonics (sonic 3 was a ton of people so that doesn't count), meaning that he's been doing all of the garbage punky tracks we've been hearing since, frankly, adventure 1.

sonic colors to me is a total surprise. i didn't know he was capable of that.

anyway my guess is that senoue probably knew sonic 4 was going to bomb so he put more of his effort into colors.

Crush 40 is not a punk group, there basicly hardrock,

Crush 40 is awsomesson

What RDX doesn't know is that Jun Senoue's music is the only thing barable about some of these poorer Sonic Games.

Like Sonic 3D blast- Terrible game,

sonic 3D blast was not terrible, it just one of those games that were WAY off what sonic is suppost to be, its basicly an average game back when 3D(ish) with sprites were new in the late 90's.

Sonic R is debetably(if thats a word) horrible in peoples opinions now a days,but ok back then, i cant give a opinion for ither games, the music is also a disgrace to funk disco.

clearly you are deaf

Little%20Sparrow%20Hawk%20268047.jpg