*NO* Columns 'Clotho Metal'

DragonAvenger

eep, not feeling that snare at all right away; and actually all of the drums are sounding a bit lo-fi for this. The guitar sound was also pretty low-fi, but the riffing was solid.

The arrangement was pretty conservative for the most part, though there were some flashes of interpretation, but the second half was just a retread of the first and wore a little thin.

I'd suggest taking this to the WIP forum and getting a little extra help in touching up the guitar tone, and the drum production, as well as making the arrangement more personalized.

No

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is a good base here for an arrangement, but you need to flesh the entire piece out with your ideas. As Andrew said, there are some moments where you have some nice ideas, but mostly things are sticking to the source. The second half pretty much is the same as the first, making things sound repetitive.

Production is pretty decent overall, but the guitar and drum sounds to stand out as needing some work.

I think it's a start, but needs work in terms of arrangement especially. Please make use of the WIP forums to get some feedback. NO (resubmit)

The genre change was an inspired choice - this translates well to rock, which wouldn't have occured to me. Good playing, nice drum programming. Unfortunately, there's almost no rearrangement here apart from dynamics like the guitar muting. Also the repetition is too much, there needs to be something differentiating the two halves of this.

Though sequencing was good, the drum sounds weren't that great, and the snare sounded way too much like a drum machine. Guitar tone was also a little rough, but that was the least of the problems. Nothing else to say about this except that it needs more work.

NO