*NO* Mega Man X3 'Anoplophora'

OceansAndrew

* ReMixer name: Jewbei

* Email address: jjoyner17@yahoo.com

**This remix was done for the Maverick Rising project. when the project goes live i would like for this to be posted**

First I will like to take a moment out to thank bLiNd & Jade for being so hard on me in helping me to unleash my true skill I really needed it. y'all are like my guardian angels or something haha. It took nearly 2 years but i finally got everything down pact without you guys i dunno what the hell would've happened.

This track was influenced by bLiNd's Jade Catacombs & iio- Rapture (Armin Van Buuren's Remix) I took what I like from those tracks and combined it with my own style I didnt really expect for it to come out sounding very uplifting but im happy that I was able to pull something like this off.

Before my mix Pretension was ever posted I use to doubt my abilities as a Trance Producer and I was very intimidated by OCR's standards but now I know everything will be fine from this day forward. Expect to hear more from me!

Source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5TanI96EdE

Production is solid, that's for sure, though I'm a little concerned with how much non source is present. There's a good long buildup before any source comes in, and there are several extended passages when there isn't any source.

The remix itself is pretty sweet, and as far as an actual song, the structure is excellent, but there needs to be more dominant source usage overall, or at least a radio edit of the track needs to happen so the source use is the main part of the track.

Just sayin that this is a great track, but it's too liberal. Sorry man :-(

no, please resubmit

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing track. Nothing off the beaten path as far as trance goes, but perfect beats, flow, melody. It's gorgeous.

Unfortunately, I heard less than two minutes of source in this nearly six minute song, and nothing after 3:11. There's no way that can be considered dominant source usage. I hate telling someone who has created a track this good to change it, but for this to pass, it needs more source.

NO