Local threads

Rozovian

Just a crazy idea I had today... forums for regions/countries? I mean, if I'm travelling Europe and wanna meet people in the Netherlands, or Italy, or Svenland, or wherever, I could post in a Netherlands thread, or an Italy thread, or a Svenland thread, letting ppl know I'll be there. If I get stuck in England, again, I can ask to stay with ppl from ocr instead of paying crazy amounts of money for hotels and stuff.

Also useful for planning larger meet-ups and other events. A Helsinki area meet-up and vgm party? A thread for ocr ppl in California? Putting together a vgm cover band in your town? Wanna do a real-life collab? Looking for someone to invite, help you mix your stuff?

And that makes it easier to post in a specific language, if, for example, "I no speak the language of English ok, I am recent to internets, what I download remixs?"

Ideally, it'd be a subforum in Off-Topic or something, to keep local thread from cluttering up an already busy Community.

Just an idea, anybody think it'd be useful and worth a subforum?

• 3 months later...