Sonic Next Gen (AKA Sonic 2006) and Crush 40 Sonic tracks.

Overdriven

Wile I respect the Dreams of an Absolution ReMix we have on here, I think we have a game with a great soundtrack (as well as a couple other tracks that would be cool to have ReMixed) that we are missing out on. I personally would love to see a ReMix of the Aquatic Base tracks and Crisis City. There's also the other Crush 40 tracks they did for other Sonic games (Knight of the Wind, I Am (All of Me), etc.) that would be pretty cool to see ReMixes of. I want to help solve this, but I need to brush up on my music theory before I get started. My last few ReMix attempts have been failures.

• 3 weeks later...

Music theory isn't what you need, take it from me. Practice and experimentation is what's required. The sonic tracks that you want to have remixed might be a perfect opportunity for you to bite into the remixing field.

On a side note, while I haven't played the game I have heard some of the music, which is indeed awesome. It does need some OCR love, pretty quick.