More exposure for Workshop Discussion?

AMT

It'd be great if the Workshop Discussion board could get more exposure. Maybe have a board rotation on the front page that switches between Workshop / WIP / Competitions? I'm not sure how to go about it, but the board is really dead and it'd be great to get more people over there. I'm not sure many people even know it's there D:

You're talking about Music Composition & Production, not Workshop (which is the subforum category containing MCP, the two feedback boards and the recruit&collab board). :P

As useful as the board is for music ppl who visit ocr, it's one that's hard to miss once you're on the forum, and one that'll either pop up during a google search for composition/production-related stuff, or not something ppl need to know.

I mean, the typical visitor comes to ocr, sees a list of remixes, a couple of albums, a graphic thingy for the past few cool things, some nav stuff, and most recent threads in the most visitor-relevant subforums.

Then again, I rarely go to the front page. The forum stuff is far more accessible from the forum index. I don't care. :D