Mystical Ninja (1998) - Japan Sea (Ambient Reconstruction)

Iceferno

Alright :) Another ambient tribute done. This time of the 1998 Mystical Ninja game on the N64. I was quite impressed I was able to put this together considering the original is a 30-or-so second loop. Since many people probably don't know this one, I'll post both the original and my interpretation below:

Original:

Mine:

Expect a similar kind of feel to my previous remixes. Repetitive, but with a hint of progression. I gradually bring in more instruments as the track goes on. The quality in the video isn't too clear. But as always, I provide the MP3 so it doesn't matter too much. Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks. Well, if I do improve on it, it'll be the next time I attempt it. It probably sounds unprofessional, but I don't really work my ass off to get one song just right. Though I do all I can to make sure I'm happy with how it turns out in regards to the sounds I have available at the time. I really like the melody in the song, so it's one I'll definitely return to at a later date.

As for the fizzy sound, it does have chords to it, though I agree it's not as easy to tell as with the other sounds. But thanks for your input. :)