Building in Reaktor

Rozovian

Okay so a quick forum search reveals ppl like the things Reaktor comes with, and the many user-created synths and effects. How many like to make their own things in Reaktor?

Cuz I do. :D

Gonna edit this later, link to my synth. Seems like you need the 5.5 update of Reaktor to run it, and the free Reaktor Player can't open user-created content anyway. Just FYI.

Whipped together a quick audio demo for it. A terrible one. Only used unmodified instrument presets I made before, no levels mixing or EQ (except on the master track).

I also uploaded the instrument itself. Anyone interested go have a look. I have no idea if it'll even work for you, 106K isn't a lot of data. If it doesn't, lemme know and I'll figure something out. (remember, it only works for owners of the full version of reaktor. if it still doesn't work, make sure you're running the latest version or reaktor)

terrible mp3 demo and reaktor .ism file here.

• 2 years later...

Ok, this thread is a bit old, but I didn't want to start a new one, at least not without real need.

Since I know my way around SuperCollider and I own Komplete, I recently started learning Reaktor in a more professional and low-level fashion. So I wanted to revive this thread for exchanging experience or instruments/ensembles, of course depending on the number of Reaktor users.