My attempts at music

ShadowBlade

Hello all. Whoa.....this is my first post on this site I think. Well, here's where the forum says to post your original tunes so here is some of my stuff. Link is in my signature.

Tell me what you think of my music. I play all the guitars in the metal songs and I pretty much let FL Studio or Orion do all the hard work in the non-metal tunes as I'm terrible at keyboards.

you REALLY should try to collaborate with any drummer (Kompoz, bandcamp, soundcloud, Here on OCR, etc.). Your riffs are pretty sick and I dig the orchestral parts, but those drum parts are totally killing the potential!

You have great songs, I just hope you can upgrade them with a drummer or at least a much better drum patch (I'm sure you can find some free ones online).

Yeah I've been trying to find a drummer. Recently though I've been getting into using FL Studio which has some pretty good drums. Do you know of any good, free drum programs one can download? I mean of course I could just google it, but I was wondering if you had any recommendations.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah I've been trying to find a drummer. Recently though I've been getting into using FL Studio which has some pretty good drums. Do you know of any good, free drum programs one can download? I mean of course I could just google it, but I was wondering if you had any recommendations.

Thanks for the feedback!

have AiM>?