Do you name your characters?

Thin Crust

my character in neverwinter nights 2 is called shiani vantas (which means marvellous gem in elvish) and shes a yuan-ti pureblood swhashbuckler and she dual wields magical rapiers one of which is called namarra the neversleep and she has a cape which she won at the village fair and shes lawful evil so shes hard to approach and often snarky but deep inside she does care about her companions so shes kinda like me you know i kinda identify with her lol anyway so she has very high dexterity and shes very acrobatic and she likes to drink wine now and then but she doesnt really enoy other alcohol much shes also very strong and shes earned the title of orc slayer by killing lots of orcs but she doesnt mind doing evil stuff like bribing guards because shes that badass and she doesnt really care what people think about her just like me and there were people she used to look up to but she got disillusioned when she saw they had their flaws too so now shes kinda angsty and just trying to deal with the whole thing and sometiems she just sits brooding on a rooftop like a gargoyle but shes not a gargoyle but a yaun-ti pureblood swashbukler you know oh and shes also thinking about becoming a duelist

thanks for reading :)

For classic RPG games like Shining Force I usually made up a name ("Max" didn't sound very "heroic" to me)

but I never made up/edited names for simulation or sports games because to me it would just seem cheesy to have my own name on a Chicago Bulls jersey #23 when it is already an inseparable trademark/signature.

If I don't like the names in modern rpg games I usually just skip the cutscenes if I can, but that's only if the names are

i love it that he made a star wars reference in that clip because i always saw FF12 as a FF version of Star Wars.