A Landscape Of Blood

Zerizaki

While working on a remix, I had a sudden urge to create an album that revolves around the major fights in the Final Fantasy series. It seemed to be a great idea, but many others have thought of it before, so I decided to put a twist on it.

Anyone who wanted to submit a piece to an album with the same intentions of mine, but couldn't because their genre didn't fit what the director wanted or other reasons like that are the ideal source for the music. This album is a chance for people to shine who havn't had a chance to do so in other Final Fantasy battle albums, but isn't restricted to people who havn't had much experience (for example, COTMM).

IE:

- Experimental pieces (it will still need structure, remember the rule of at least 1/2 of the album must pass the judge panel)

-Pieces in which the artist wasn't sure if it would make it into any of the other albums.

I promptly and aptly named the album "A Landscape Of Blood" because when people battle, theres usually blood. At least in fantasy genre battles.

Games can include the following:

Well...anything with the name of Final Fantasy for starters

(requests will be acknowledged, so if you want something from a game similar to Final Fantasy, feel free to suggest it)

-------------

An album like this is hard to design because of the nature of experimentalism and other "odd" takes on some of the music. Try to keep the music recognizable and not overwhelming ( i've heard some synth that will make your ears bleed....in a bad way.), otherwise it degrades from the album and the single piece.

Another point, I will need a co-director to back me up with this one (as all albums should have one) as I have not found one yet.

---------------

Without further ado, here's what we have so far.

A piece i am composing, of an unknown name, and will post the full details when it is finished, or a substantial WIP is made.

......... *tumbleweed* .......

I will keep this updated as soon as people start to take interest.

P.S. If some people who are interested could give me an example of their previous work, it may help you get a spot, though it may not be hard to get one.

While working on a remix, I had a sudden urge to create an album that revolves around the major fights in the Final Fantasy series. It seemed to be a great idea, but many others have thought of it before, so I decided to put a twist on it.

It'd work if it was Bad Dudes vs. OCR

Wouldn't work as a noob project unfortunately :-(