Air Space

http://soundcloud.com/aires/air-space

http://soundcloud.com/aires/airspace-mastered

Finished the Eqing and Clips at 2.2 DB for you loudness guys (tho cpu on fsdbs can only go to 0db, i like going crazy) ;P I have a 0(or is it 1) DB version with even better Eqing but that all mine (unless you buy the track for only 1.00) XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man that's a seriously smooth groove you've got going on. I'm loving those chords. The saxophone thing that comes in around 1:46 seems a bit odd to me, but thats probably my only gripe with this piece.

Loving that guitar that comes in at 2:09. It's got an almost distant tone, and I dig it in this song.

A solid beat, good sir. As far as production goes it all sounds very well mixed. I'm not an expert on the house genre so maybe someone else will have some more specific points on that.

smooth n groovy. wish it was louder and more bass though. although the groove was very good the saxophone part was kind of wacky and although i liked the texture of the glockenthing the notes themselves were wacky. also, imo the saxophone should have started at 1:30.

i thought 6db was standard...could be wrong though.

6 DB sounds loud as heck, theres only one song i'v done thats at 5.5-6DB and that track was loud, but maybe it clipped once. heck I would usually only go up to 0-2DB so I dont loose quality.

I think 6DB is commercial loudness, but I dont think theres a real standered.

6 DB sounds loud as heck, theres only one song i'v done thats at 5.5-6DB and that track was loud, but maybe it clipped once. heck I would usually only go up to 0-2DB so I dont loose quality.

I think 6DB is commercial loudness, but I dont think theres a real standered.

well i dont mean the whole thing has to be 6 db, but that should be the max vol of your track, otherwise you will run into probs later (although more quiet and peaceful tracks dont have to get up to the 6db limit.)

• 2 weeks later...

Man...Im not really into House or anything, but this track grooves. The arrangement is great, it builds nicely and has a good flow. Also whatever patch you used for the chords around 1:20 is fantastic. Top notch!

• 1 month later...
http://soundcloud.com/aires/airspace-mastered Finished the Eqing and Clips at 2.2 DB for you loudness guys (altho cpu on dbfs can only go to 0db and going 2.2 is pointless and prone for constant clipping, i like going crazy) ;P I have a 0(or is it 1) DB version with even better Eqing but that all mine (unless you buy the track for only 1.00) XD