St Baldricks - I'm shaving my head to fight cancer.

eternal Zero

Hey, OCR. So I know I don't really post here at all anymore but I hope some of you do remember who I am. On April 1st this year I will be participating in an event called St. Baldrick's Day in order to raise money for research into children's cancer. As part of the event many volunteers (including me) from my medical school class will have their hair shaved off, probably for the amusement of passersby. This is a major fundraiser for Rush University. My personal goal is to raise $300, and Rush usually finds around 30 volunteers to be shaved.

I know it's kind of bad form to be asking this on a forum that I don't frequent so often anymore but I figure this is a solid way to reach out to guys that I may have lost contact with over the years. Also this would be a great way to show some support for a good cause. I'm not expecting anything out of this but I'd also like to raise your awareness to this event and maybe you can find one happening near you and participate in it.

This is my profile page: http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/462760