The Goddess Trinity - Legend of Zelda remix of a remix

Ive only posted on the forums one time before about a song I literally stumbled upon.

Well I finally stopped being a nub and got it recorded and I Uploaded it on Youtube.

Its actually a mix from Jayson Litrio, but I turned it into something else. It would be cool if it was added to the site I dont care if you say its by Jayson because it really sort of is...

So here it is.

haha thanks for the comment, i really thought this might get deleted. but yeah i think when i was like 14 or 15 years old i opened up 2 different music players with this song and it came out something like this.. which is what i meant when i just stumbled upon it. i didnt do ANYTHING and i dont know how to do anything to edit this or make it better..... i could probably "make it better" but this is about as good as "it" gets so thanks i hope some people at least are enjoying this, you should never have had the chance to hear this because i should have died sometime within my teen years a couple of times so i hope some of you like this enough to listen to it more than once or twice, im 24 now

thank you :)

Seems like you just took this mix and amplified for some clipping? You said you changed stuff around, but I'm not hearing any changes. Your "remix" seems to be a straight rip with boosted volume and reverb.

That's not a remix. Try again from scratch and without using other people's mixes. It's okay to use really short samples of something else (like 0.5-1 second) if done creatively and minimally, and if you add at least 90% of your own stuff, but you haven't done that.

If you did this just for April Fools, that day is over, so.... the joke needs to be over too.

I never said this was a original work or that i did anything to this. Im not a musician or anything like that, i dont have any editing software or know anything about that kind of stuff either. Rozovian can apparently read, I told you all exactly what i did. Not only have i heard 10X worse mixes on this site even recently but i would like you to do what i did and get the same result with any mix of your choice. thank you guys

oh and NO this isnt a Gdamn April foolz joke, if you think that Your probably the fool. Thank you

Lol sounds like there are someones hurt because i make more beautiful music than them ON ACCIDENT LOL

and they are so consecrated in their ways they cannot even enjoy something they should have never heard for what it is. bye forum trolls... i hope some of you like this... since im not a musician AT ALL youll never see me on these forums again, C U guys byeeeee

if i stumble upon something else ill be sure to leave it on a different forum, sorry the good people have to be lumped with the bad :(

BTW you can put it under Jaysons name and name it whatever you want, this was an accident. ok off to work

k srsly

If you start a thread in this subforum, does it necessarily have to be for something you intend to submit at some point (I know what OP said), or could it be for something you just made for fun, something you are aware will never pass the panel? Because I get the feeling people are focusing a lot on whether a mix will pass the panel or not, whether a mix follows the submission standards, and very little on the music itself, not just in this thread, but in general. Is there a rule that says you can't post stuff like this here?

Nope, there's no rule about how remixes on this forum have to be ocr-postable or anything, as long as they're vgm remixes. And it's not really plagiarism either, Ferret, since credit was given to Jayson both here and on youtube (btw, some weird-ass tags on the vid :P).

Tho not very creative (at least not musically), the OP does have a point in how it's probably among the better results you could get from the procedure of just doubling and delaying an already posted remix (with all those time sig changes and key changes and modal changes and tempo changes other crap that remixers do all the time just to spite normal ppl).

Besides, Iceferno and others have remixed remixes, so that's not an issue either.

"It would be cool if it was added to the site" said the OP, so that's what I was responding to. And it's still true, there's no way this becomes a posted ocremix.

And it's still true, there's no way this becomes a posted ocremix.

Aww that sucks, at least you didnt say never :) Either way its on youtube for all now, and i dont have to spend 30 mins to an hour trying to sync it right every time i want to hear it anymore so thats good too :) There is a more perfect version of this but it really doesnt fix any of the clutter of the piano and other cluttery things but it does sync up the Cymbals perfectly and is basically sounds the same but its hard to do, Ill try to get it right and repost on youtube but probably wont say much more here. THANK YOU GUYS enjoy the beauty of whatever it is that this is LOL

-never emperor-