Magneto Theme - Marvel Super Heroes (Capcom)

dooood

Sorry for the lack of detailed review, but I wanted to do a drive by comment while I have 5 minutes.

The overall soundscape is very nice to listen to, and the references to the source are obvious (yay). One of the major killers of the track, though, is the overall limiting that occurs on the master track (boo). You need to fix your volumes so there isn't nearly as much clipping, overlimiting and/or overcompression. This will improve your production values dramatically. I also recommend you use a free hosting site to provide a Mp3 for everyone to listen to, since Youtube tends to mess with the quality of the sound.

Those are my speedy suggestions - I liked it otherwise.

Thanks for the comments. I agree... the volume levels need to be fixed for a better overall production quality. Otherwise the mix seems to be well received so far... Any other comments and feedback would be appreciated.

I still have ideas for this mix so keep posted if you're interested... Again thanks for the feedback!