*NO* Seiken Densetsu 3 'Another Eternal Winter'

djpretzel

Remixer name: Choco

Email: Chocy@comcast.net (not the address this was sent from!)

Game track remixed from: Seiken Densetsu III Original track name: Another Winter Remixed track name: Another Eternal Winter Made with: Reason 1.0

It's been so long since I made this that I don't have a comment for it. I submitted this remix inbetween one and two years ago without getting a reply, so I assume it was lost amoung the piles of other submissions. Oh, and my apologies for not being able to name the file properly. Comcast has a weird filename policy that doesn't me to upload files with names with anything but alphabetical characters.

Hope this makes it through the rigorous screening process :D Thanks.

http://www.snesmusic.org/spcsets/sd3.rsn - "Another Winter" (sd3-1-09.spc)

Same rules apply today as they did a year or two ago. No mock-ups. We don't take reinstrumented MIDI/SPC rips. You certainly don't deserve to retitle this piece as if it's something unique, let alone put your own name on it. 4+ minutes, yet everything's STILL note-for-note. You should have read our rules two years ago. They're the same today:

Submission Instructions & Standards]In terms of arrangement - how close or distant ReMixes should be to the original - the general rule is that the ReMix should be YOURS. We don't just mean that you were involved in its creation, but that it is different enough from the original so as to readily illustrate the contributions, modifications, and enhancements you have made. In other words, don't just take the original and drop a few drum loops on top. Also, don't simply take a MIDI file and assign new instruments to the parts, or add reverb, and expect that to pass as 'yours'. When we say 'ReMix', we actually mean something closer to 're-arrangement', if that helps clarify. If you listen to most of the pieces on the site and compare them to the originals, you should get an idea of what a ReMix is.

I hope you ejoyed the rigorous screening process.

NO OVERRIDE