*NO* Spyro the Dragon 'Stewart the Dragon'

OceansAndrew

I'd like to submit my arrangement of the song from the "Cliff Town" level of Spyro the Dragon.

As far as naming, I'm not sure what to do. The rules seem to prohibit naming the piece after it's level, but the piece itself has a unique name not relating to the level.

If need be, I'd be willing to name it "Stewart the Dragon" or something like that.

Spyro the Dragon, Insomniac, 1998

Level: Cliff Town

Originally composed by Stewart Copeland

Link to original version:

Link to my version (just in case attachment fails):

For my arrangement, the original recording has been thrown out. Each instrument has been replaced with an acoustic analogue. It is my own arrangement. I recorded each instrument using Audacity, and did the mix and sequencing in Jeskola Buzz.

Because I used entirely acoustic instruments, the result sounds almost like 90's metal mixed with Mariachi, which I'm quite pleased with.

Thanks for your consideration,

This is a really pleasant recording and sound upgrade, and it's really nice to hear everything performed live, but it sticks so closely to the source that it feels like a very nice cover rather than an expanded interpretation that OCR needs.

I think all this really needs is a bridge section and some additional melodic interpretation and it's good to go. It sounds great, but is too close to the original for me to be able to pass it. :-(

No, please resubmit