Email - adribure@msn.com

Website - www.youtube.com/92AdrianB

Name of game arrange - Super Mario Bros. 2

Name of individual song arranged - Character Select Music

Original Composer - Koji Kondo

Original System - Super Nintendo

Link to original song -

Name of Remix - Ethnic Mushroom

I decided to remix a really catchy mario bros. song that interestingly only one person has covered. I mixed some Asian instruments like the Japanese Koto and the Chinese Ruan Moon Guitar to give it an oriental feel. Hope you guys like it!

Really fun arrangement idea, though it feels to me like the bass is a little low, and the song is missing some low end warmth. I think the flute could come up a bit as well.

The samples sound a bit thin, though that may be a lack of distinct reverb, though the piano sounds like it could use a straight-upgrade. It sounds like a good amount of humanization went into this, but something isn't quite clicking with me soundwise. I think it's just the lack of low end.

The arrangement is clever and features a good deal of variation, but just sounds a bit sparse. I don't think anything needs to be added as far as instruments, just the levels and reverb adjusted slightly. I really love the idea of this though!

No, please resubmit

gotta agree, this is a little empty sounding. needs another instrument or a more comprehensive EQ job to fill the space. I thought the sequencing was still a bit mechanical despite the details, and the pitch bends in particular sounded pretty unrealistic. arrangement is good though. it doesn't gain a lot of momentum throughout the track, but it's well varied and personalized.

NO(resub)