Last Dance (My Mix version)

Is this original or is this a game remix? if so, what game? link to source. breakdown prefered.

This is a chemical plant remix, a bit old, but Its my version/master that I left in my pc for awhile.

I thought this would make it to my little album I released a while ago, but I did not include it because the wav file was very larg for bandcamp.

Gotta compete with PrototypeRaptor's take on this theme with such a mix, ain't ya? XD

Okay, y'know what? You've managed to finish this, sticked to a style, mixed things well on the most part, did a nice job on the arrangement, mastering, sequencing, and proved to have a very promising talent. Even if it's a bit old, it's good, man! :D

Crits, tho. At first I was concerned if it was a personal taste thingy, but really, that distorted noise that first appears during 0:07-0:15 is pretty annoying and not easy on the ears at all. It's overexposed and dissonant from the rest of your track; I'd tell you to probably have another choice of sound, along with a better balance of levels.

You've got very good ideas, though they start to get quite repetitive after I hit a certain moment of your track (2:00). In fact, before the section that comes at 1:15, I was already begging for something new, and that cool arpeggio turned out to be very welcome after the loud stuff that played earlier; but then, your harmony started to play the same thing as before, and the whole song turns out to have not enough dynamics. Yet your track's too much liberal, with very few bits from your source, as far as I can recognize. Give Chemical Plant some more love! :-D

1:30-1:45 is probably the section I enjoy the most! It's electric, pumping, and a blast of energy! The upcoming break was a tad sudden, but serviceable (the rest of your transitions are SICK great). I think I can hear what seems to be some sort of guitar in the background? Anyways, it's not clear enough, and even for a break, things are kinda loud here. Specially that left-right phased decreasing saw, so bring it backward a bit.

Finally, not a fan of the ending, or maybe by the way it came out. One suggestion is to gradatively take elements away as the song's walking to it. Whatever you wanna do, you need to prepare things for an end to come.

Again, even with room for improvement, that's an awesome mix. I really hope for you to keep up with your work, befriends with your creativity and be patient with the execution of your ideas. Once you can manage to love anything that you've done that is up to conclusion, despite the time passed, I'll be checking for your name on the front page ^^