*NO* Ilo Milo 'Me and My Shuffle'

DragonAvenger

Remixer Name : 4AM

Email : Krnxlancer@gmail.com

Webstie : NA

Userid : 45386

Name of game : Ilo Milo

Name of arrangement : Me and my shuffle

Name of individual songs arranged : Ilo Milo Intro and Me and my paper plane.

Link to original : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmKWHyH8zCU&feature=related

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvq_ThE1GBk&feature=related

Comments : I just had fun making this one, I figured it would sound neat and just started plunking stuff out on the piano then got a little beat in my head and said hey why not? Made it from scratch on FL studios 10.

• 2 weeks later...

I like how this starts out, and feel that the arrangement is pretty fun. THe transitions between themes aren't great, and i think a drum fill would have worked better than record scratches. Beyond the cool style, there isn't much interpretation, and once you've heard both sections once, you've heard the entire song.

I love the feel of this, but I think it needs to be expanded on further.

No, please resubmit

• 3 weeks later...

what a strange source tune. I quite enjoy it. :)

the bass was a little plain (and a bit overpowering on the lower notes), but otherwise I liked the sounds at play here. however, as OA mentioned, the arrangement could be fleshed out a lot more, and the transition in and out of the shuffle was a little weak, though I liked the idea.

NO(resub)

• 3 weeks later...

The biggest issue is definitely that the song becomes repetitious. There's plenty you can do to add variation between the runs of the song, and right now you've got a nice base to work with. I like the combination of instruments, including the bass (:P Halc), but it wouldn't hurt to add or take away some parts to spice things up as well.

NO (resubmit)