*NO* Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 'It's Time to Dance'

DragonAvenger

Submission Information

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

It's Time to Dance:

Market, Clock Town Day 1

http://ocremix.org/song/13878 , http://ocremix.org/song/13203

(This is my first submission, and I'm french, so I hope you can excuse my poor english, I've made this remix after this one:

, because I love medley and the medieval ambiance into Zelda's Game!! This is one of my favorite saga on N64 and a little tribute to the great work of Koji Kondo ^^)

Contact Information

Megalorganiste

Yoann Turpin

megalorganiste@voila.fr

www.yoannturpin.com

User ID : 46121

--------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I feel that the arrangement does get pretty expansive, especially near the end, but it takes a very long time to get there, with a lot of repetition. The samples range from being good, like the drums and some of the pipes, to just ok, like that opening exposed flute. I think the concept of this is very good, but the repetition and time it takes to expand is too long. If you could trim the overall length, while still keeping the expansion, I think this would have a better shot at passing. I also think humanizing some of the melodic elements a bit more would help the overall feel, specifically the flute.:-)

No, please resubmit

First listening to this I would have said it was a cover, but I definitely thing this goes beyond that as the arrangement goes on. Andrew's correct that it does take a while for it to get to that point, and a lot of the sections leading up to the really good parts are repetitive. I'm also going to agree that the samples arrange from good to not very good, and it would benefit to search out some better samples to really make the soundscape come to life (humanization will help!).

Loved the end-arrangement, hope to hear this one re-worked!

NO (resubmit, please)