Project Member Needs A Guitarist For Magmoor Caverns (Lower Norfair) remix

Please contact me personally at neblixsaber@gmail.com or PM me.

My buddy Chernabogue here is doing a Magmoor Caverns remix for my Metroid Prime project (no there aren't open tracks :P). It's metal/hard rock or whatever stupid-specific subgenre of rock you guys call it.

Anyways, his guitarist was Jabond23 but no one seems to be able to find him anywhere (he's also doing a mix so if you can find him PLEASE TELL HIM TO CONTACT ME or tell me where to find him). Since his guitarist is now MIA, we need a new one to get the guitars in his mix. Anyone interested? I would prefer not someone with only a little bit of guitar experience. Only respond if you have experience with recording guitars.

Thanks,

Nabeel

Kinda blunt way to put it in front of the guy, but ok :tomatoface:

Obviously I didn't just say that to him that way or I wouldn't have PMed him personally.

But I'm not gonna make up some bullshit unicorn sweet nice reason to tell him I found someone better suited for the job. If I found someone better suited to the job, I'm going to tell him I found someone better suited to the job. It's called the truth, and there's no BS involved.

O wait.

Ouch. Did you at least listen to the dude's music?

Sure, what you say "might" be the truth, but you didn't have to say that so harshly.

I listened to about 5 or 6 songs that he showed me.

And I didn't say it so harshly. Stop overthinking what I say and making problems out of nothing. I already talked to him (via PM if you didn't bother to read), and he's not crying over the situation, so neither should you.

• 4 weeks later...