*NO* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Great Bay of the Serenade Water'

OceansAndrew

My ReMixer Name:C.v.s The Abstract

Your email address: cvstheabstract@yahoo.com

Your website :http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cvs-The-Abstract/272697192749?ref=ts

Your userid (number, not name) on our forums, found by viewing your forum profile

Name of game(s) arranged: Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time

Name of arrangement: Great Bay of the Serenade Water

Name of individual song(s) arranged: Serenade Of Water

Additional information about game including composer, system, etc. (if it has not yet been added to the site)

Developer(s) Nintendo

Publisher(s) Nintendo

Composer(s) Kōji Kondō

I Personal been good Feedback by Good Music Composer,I thought I would share this with OcRemix Cause,I Thought this Site would be a Great Spot too,Upload Wonderful sound music.But too the Details,I Gave it a Hip-Hop feel to a Beat a Little,I have Arranged some of Melody That already was in Place and Gave it a little twist

to it,With a Good bass,Effects and also Original Lead to make the beat stand out Greatly.

I would love too hear from you guys and you though about the Track,I really Hope it gets Submitted and also you Peeps Enjoy it. =)

• 4 weeks later...

Some of these synths are really dry and harsh/brittle sounding and need to be toned back. The arrangement itself is interesting and pretty expansive, especially considering the original was all of 19 seconds.

I also think the second half sounded a little cut/pasted and could use some variation. I think this is a good start to a track, but needs some extra work to go the whole way. With a smoother soundscape and more variety, this can be a contender. :-)

No, please resubmit

• 4 weeks later...

Not much to add to what OA has said. For 19 seconds to start with, you pulled a lot out of it. It gets repetitive at the end, but that's somewhat unavoidable with a short source. Anything you could do to further vary the ending parts would help.

The production isn't where it needs to be right now, with the dry synths, and the drums are really repetitive. Both of these issues will make a good difference if they're fixed up. It's a good start, though!

NO (resubmit)

interesting treatment of the source, using the last 2 measures of the source as a repeating hook. seemed like there were some weird notes or resonance in those background swirls at times, but overall, there were a lot of cool ideas.

however I agree that the sounds are a problem point, some of them pretty much sound like sytrus presets. there are a few smoother sounds, but the overall soundscape could be a lot more cohesive.

NO(resub)